Ensure that your health needs are covered. Start saving now with an HSA and be prepared for any future medical costs.
- HSA eligibility is subject to limitations imposed by the IRS1
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- No monthly fee or minimum balance requirements
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party2
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time3
- Available at no additional cost
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by FDIC
- No minimum deposit to open
1Consult a tax advisor.
2When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax advisor.
3You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn is deemed taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.